DBE started out life 11 years ago as Dub-Boro, the secret party specialists; hosting events in, and around, Loughborough at undisclosed locations. The original plan was to throw 10 confidential parties, each at a different place. This culminated with the tenth being a huge party at the union.
DBE was born. The secret party harks back to the original 90s rave culture, being minibused to either a warehouse, forest or field. This time round DBE will be putting on two areas of music at a mysterious woodland location, going back to its secretive roots.
The Forest Rave will double as the Hideout 2020 Launch party, friends of DBE will be taking care of music putting on a mix of Drum and Bass, House, Techno and Disco.
Food will be available at the event, with vendors familiar to those who attended the festival. The Forest party will not be one to miss.
- Saturday 21st March
- 13:00 – 22:00
- 2 Stages of Music
- Food Available
- Early and late buses to and from the site
- Forest decor
- Limited Capacity
- House music / Disco / Drum & Bass / Bass Music / Techno / Rave
- Some secret additions revealed on the day
Music supplied by
- DBE Residents
- Sleazy Wonder
- Lost In Music
- LSU DJs
- Secret Location 40 Mins from Loughborough
- Transport: 2 Times available / Leaving from 9pm
- Food available on site
- Card payments will be available
- Limited tickets available to the event